Here's some frequently asked questions, but if there's anything else you'd like to know then please just drop me a line using our contact form.
ARE YOU VEGAN?
ARE ALL OF THE BAKES VEGAN?
Yep, I've been baking vegan goodies for friends and family for over ten years and everything I make is free from animal products and totally vegan.
TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT DELIVERY
- I send all the bakes by either Hermes or Royal Mail First Class, depending on what seems to be operating most efficiently at the time.
- I dispatch orders on Mondays and Thursdays. All orders take 24hrs to make so please order by 12 midday latest on Sunday for Monday dispatch or midday Wednesday latest for Thursday dispatch.
- Your orders should take between 2-4 days to arrive after you receive your dispatch email but please consider the impact of COVID-19 on delivery services. If you don't receive your order after five days then please get in touch.
- You can select standard (£2, 2-5 days) or next-day delivery (£5) at checkout
- Unfortunately I can't send bakes outside of the UK, sorry :(
HOW WILL THEY BE PACKAGED?
I pack items in compostable cellophane and pop them in thick recyclable cardboard boxes and then compostable mailing sacks to make sure they arrive happy.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS ALLERGEN FRIENDLY?
Everything in my kitchen is 100% vegan. I use gluten in all products and some products have nuts and soya in them too. I've included a list of allergens and ingredients on every product page but if you have any concerns please feel free to email me. I want to make sure my lovely customers are as safe as possible!
DO YOU DO CUSTOM CAKES?
I don't offer this as a product at the moment but if you have a special request then drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
Because I make all bakes to order unfortunately I can't offer refunds. Please make sure there's someone available to receive the delivery once it's been dispatched and ensure your address is correct when you order and when you get your confirmation as I can't do anything once the order's been posted. If you have any problems or your order is lost in the post or damaged then please get in touch and I'll sort it out :)